Try our Watermelon Mocktail to impress your friends and stay cool in the summer sun! Watermelon is so delicious this time of year, plus there’s plenty of fresh mint around.. So swap out your gut hurting cocktails for this gut repairing kombucha spiked cooler.
This recipe makes about 4 glasses, so double up if you have more friends coming! I love mixing this one up to taste, some days I’m feeling a bit more lime so make sure you taste test!
- About half a watermelon (Roughly 2 cups of cubed watermelon per 4 people)
- Juice from 1 lime
- A handful of fresh mint leaves, and a few extra for garnish!
- A bottle of your favourite Kombucha
- Pull all the seeds from your watermelon, then give it a quick blend!
- In the bottom of each glass crush up a couple of mint leaved, with a fork or something similar.
- Then fill each glass almost halfway with the watermelon puree
- Add a quick squeeze of lime to each cup
- Then top with your favourite kombucha!