This Winter Vegetable Frittata is a delicious warming and easy to put together dish, use whatever you have leftover in the fridge! Prepare in muffin trays and you’ll have the perfect Frittata all ready for lunch.
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup diced roasted sweet potato
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup parmesan
- Salt and pepper to season
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Place into a 15x20cm baking dish or for individual serves silicone muffin trays.
- Bake at 180degrees c for 30-40 minutes for baking dish or until fully set in the middle.
- If you used Muffin Trays bake at the same temperature for 15-20 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Serve warm with a rocket and parmesan salad.