Our favourite quick source of energy! Spirulina is a microalgae and an original superfood. It achieved superfood status because it has 60-70% complete protein with B vitamins, vitamin D, vitamin K, vitamin E, calcium, chromium, iodine, magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc and more.
• Protects the brain and supports the liver and kidneys to detoxify.
• Balances pH to reduce inflammation, the root of much disease.
• Increases energy naturally and helps with general wellbeing.
- 400ml Coconut Water
- 1 level tsp pure Spirulina Powder
- 1 or 2 frozen mango cheeks
- Handful washed spinach
- About 100g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth!
- It might help your blender to chop the mango cheek into chunks first. Use 2 mango cheeks for a thicker smoothie, or to help cover the taste of the Spirulina if you don’t like it.