Soba Noodle Salad with Smoked Salmon, Edamame & Ponzu
A delightful light, fresh salad! Use what you available, fresh in-season produce is the best for this salad!
Recipe By: Benjamin Cooper for Spiral Foods
- 1 packet of blanched Spiral Organic Soba Noodles
- 200g Smoked Salmon roughly shredded
- 1/2 bunchSpring Onions
- 2-3 Shaved Shallots
- 8-10 Cherry Tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 bunch of Pickled Coriander
- 1 small knob Ginger Julienne
- 100ml Spiral Ponzu
- small handful crispy Garlic chips
- Cook the soba noodles in boiling water. Once they are al dente drain and refresh under cold water. Lightly oil with some sesame oil and set aside.
- In a bowl toss the smoked salmon with the rest of the ingredients (excluding the noodles and garlic chips) and dress with the ponzu.
- Place the noodles in a rustic pile on the plate. Over the top of this layer up the salad and then garnish with the garlic chips.
- Serve with a crisp white wine and enjoy in the sun!