Easy is the name of the game! Serve these tasty skewers with Roza’s range of condiments, all clearly labelled whether they’re gluten free, dairy free, vegan, find them all in the fridge at Aunt Maggie’s!
- 400 g lamb backstrap cut into large bite-sized chunks
- 1 ½ cups zucchini thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 8 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Traditional Pesto plus extra for dipping
- Roza’s Gourmet Garlic Aioli
- Thread lamb, zucchini and olives onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers, alternating each element until all ingredients are used.
- On a BBQ or grill pan, grill skewers at a high heat so that the lamb is medium rare and the zucchini still has some crunch.
- While they’re still hot, brush the skewers on each side with Traditional Pesto and serve with plenty of Garlic Aioli and Traditional Pesto for dipping or drizzling.
Recipe made with love by Roza’s Gourmet Sauces, view the original post here