Quinoa & Greens salad perfect for a spring detox! Crunchy cucumbers and walnuts with creamy avocado and some fiery ginger mixed in!
- 1kg Tasmanian Quinoa, washed
- 1 Medium to large Avocado
- 2 lebanese or 1 green cucumber
- Large handful of rocket
- Large handful of walnuts
- 3cm freshly grated ginger
- Half a lemon
- Sprinkling of chia seeds/sesame seeds/flaxseeds, whatever you have :)
- For an extra gut boost swap the grated ginger for 2 tbs of Hilbilby Fire Sauce (YUM)
- Cook the Quinoa as per the packet instructions, making sure you rinse it first! You don’t have to cook it all this recipe is for 2 servings. I like to cook all my quinoa at once so it’s ready for meals during the week (Lazy).
- Chop up your avocado and walnuts roughly, slice the cucumber, then add them together! Once the quinoa is cooked mix it with the ginger or fire sauce, squeeze half a lemon over the top then mix in your avo, cucumber, rocket & walnuts.
- Top with a sprinkling of seeds and you’re ready to serve!