Scrumptious Gluten Free and Dairy Free sauces by Roza’s make one our favourite little snacks even better! A great appetiser for a party, or as a side dish with some cauliflower steaks and a fresh garden salad, yum. Enjoy this little treat, it’s not very naughty.
Recipe by Roza’s Gourmet Sauces, you can see the original recipe and more here!
- 220 g fine polenta
- 1 litre of water
- 1 stock cube
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- tsp ¼salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast optional
- Roza’s Gourmet Smokey Aioli or Tomato Chutney
- Polenta Chips Recipe Roza’s Gourmet Smokey Aioli
- Bring the water and stock to the boil in a large pot.
- Grease a square dish or baking tin with olive oil.
- Once the water is boiling, pour the polenta in gradually while whisking. Continue to whisk until it thickens, add rosemary and nutritional yeast.
- Pour polenta mixture into the dish and smooth out the mixture with a spatula.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Remove polenta from the dish and cut it into chip shapes.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and transfer the chips onto the tray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and bake for 40 mins, turning them over halfway, making sure they are golden brown and crisp on the edges.
- Serve with Roza’s Gourmet Smokey Aioli or Roza’s Gourmet Tomato Chutney. If you’re feeling like a bit of both, mix them together for a smoky, creamy and tomatoey hit.