School’s back on Monday! That means it’s time to start stocking up on healthy, lunch treats again. These nut free bliss balls are fantastic for any children with a nut allergy, it’s a really simple recipe full of yummy sweet fruit and rolled oats for sustained energy release.
- 1 cup (150g) dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup (150g) dried apricots
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats (Use rolled buckwheat or Quinoa puffs for Gluten Free)
- 1 tbs (20g) Mayver’s hulled tahini
- 2 tsp Loving Earth cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut for rolling
- Throw all the ingredients into a food processor or blender until mixed evenly.
- Shape into balls, and then roll in coconut, easy!
- Keep refrigerated and just add to lunch boxes in the morning before school or work
Check out our other Back to School Recipes here!