So quick and easy and cleansing. Try this when you’re craving nasty, salty junk food during the winter months! It’ll hit the spot and Miso is packed full of good probiotics to keep your gut healthy!
- 400 g spiral genmai brown rice miso
- 1/4 cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 broccoli roughly chopped
- 1 bok choy bunch sliced fine
- 12 button mushrooms sliced
- 200g bifun brown rice noodles
- 3 litres purified water
- Heat water in soup pot and boil; add miso paste
- Chop and slice all vegetables add to pot, simmer on a low heat for 50 minutes
- Add brown rice noodles (do not overcook), 4-5 minutes
- Remove from heat and soup is ready to serve!
Quick & Easy Variation:
- 500 g tofu, organic extra firm, dice
- Add tofu to soup, cook for 10 minutes
Recipe by Rach Rachael Campbell, Intuitive Coach & Certified Raw Food Chef