This recipe is by Turban Chopsticks, you can find their amazing range of Meal Kits in stores now! Up your fritter game in your household with this winning combination. These versatile fritters mean you can have a wholesome brunch, great summertime starter, or serve with a salad for dinner.
Total Prep and Cook Time: 20 mins
Change your protein and try crab for a delicious treat or make burger patties with pork mince.
- 1 box Turban Chopsticks Lentil Coconut Fritters
- 250g prawn cutlet
- 1 leek diced
- 1 avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup water
- Dice leek and prawns.
- Mix dry packet of Lentil Coconut Fritters with 1 cup of water.
- Add leek and prawn into bowl of fritter mix and stir well.
- Heat oil in fry pan and spoon mixture in with tablespoon. Fry on each side for 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Dice avocado, cucumber and tomato and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil then serve with fritters and garnish with fresh coriander.
– Replace prawn and leek with fresh corn.
– Great served with fresh leafy green side salad, tomato chutney or brown lentil salad.