We love anything that’s quick, easy and healthy! If you put this honey oatmeal in the fridge overnight, in the morning you’ll have a super healthy breakfast all ready to go. A great recipe if you’re avoiding sugar, plus oats are perfect for slow releasing energy!
- 1/3 cup Born Cultured Vanilla Yoghurt (Dairy Free)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (Not quick oats)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond / coconut milk by Bruce
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 or 2 tbs honey or maple syrup (To taste)
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- Sliced bananas
- Fresh blueberries
- crushed nuts
- Anything you like really!
- In a sealable jar or container add all of the ingredients together and mix well. Leave in the fridge overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, just add your toppings and enjoy!