Eggplant Bruscetta with Ricotta & The Muesli Dukkah a delicious crunchy twist to serve on top of this seasons best, fresh eggplants!
- 4 tbsp of The Muesli of your choice
- 1 tsp of your favourite savoury spice mix (we used Souk Spice)
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of spreadable ricotta
- 1 tbsp of fresh pomegranate, to serve.
- Spray the eggplant slices lightly with olive oil and either grill in a pan, on a BBQ or under a griller for 3-4 minutes each side (or until tender)
- For the Ricotta & Dukkah topping first make a simple The Muesli Dukkah by toasting The Muesli in a pan until it begins to go crunchy and golden (about 3-4 minutes, be sure to toss regularly). Add your favourite spice mix and a pinch of salt and toss on the heat for a further 30 seconds.
- Spread the eggplant with ricotta and top the ricotta with The Muesli Dukkah, finishing with pomegranate jewels.
Recipe by Carla Fowler for The Muesli, view the full article with more serving suggestions here.