Great for when you get to that rough part of a detox and all you’re craving is some creamy comfort food! But there’s nothing bad for you in this super detox soup!
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 1/2 red chilli (More to taste), finely chopped
- 1 broccoli
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 200ml of bone broth (Sub for vegetable stock for vegan)
- Handfull of pepitas, chia seeds & flaxseeds
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot, add the onions and a pinch of salt, cook until the onions go clear. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Roughly chop up the broccoli then throw it in the pot with the onions. Stir for 30 seconds with a pinch of salt then pour over the coconut milk and bone broth/veggie stock. Simmer together for 20 minutes then blend until smooth.
- Serve hot, topped with pepitas, chia seeds and flax seeds for an omega boost!