Enjoy all the fresh flavours of this crunchy spring salad! Packed with lots of crunch, and heaps of zingy tang! Great as a huge bowl for parties, a side salad at a bbq, either way you’ll love it. Leave off the chicken if you’re Vegan.
- 2 ladyfinger radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lrg punnet of spinach or rocket
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Handfull bean sprouts
- 1 or 2 small radiccio (Optional), leaves separated
- small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon & herb Bite Me Free Range and hormone free Chicken Breast, roughly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Then combine the lemon rind, juice, olive oil and white wine vinegar in a small bowl using a whisk.
- Top the salad with slices of Chicken, Add freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- Just before serving top with the lemon dressing, enjoy!