I’ve been known to say the F word, but I’m not fudging around here. This pie is out of CONTROL. If you don’t like cookies though, you’re screwed because it’s boarder line cookie overload. :D
Note* I used Gluten Free Chocolate Chip cookie dough but you can use any flavour.
Recipe from Eatpastry, find the original recipe and more here.
- 2 tubs of EatPastry Vegan cookie dough (for pie crust)
- 3 cups of chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Earth balance
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tub of EatPastry Vegan cookie dough (for cookies)
- Bake cookies as directed in 350F oven. Set aside.
- Coat a 9″ pie dish with cookie dough and bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes or until it looks fully baked. It should be golden brown without a gooey looking center.
- Remove from oven, set aside and let cool.
- In a double broiler melt chocolate with the earth balance, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Fill the pie shell with the chocolate mixture and top with cookies pressing them into the chocolate slightly.
- Set aside until ready to slice and eat! (You have to wait for it to set fully for at least an hour)