Yum, creamy, chocolatey, coconut oil goodness! This slice takes a lot of prep, make sure you get everything together and soak what you need to the night before you’re ready to make it. You wont regret it, this slice will keep for months in the freezer.
1 cup of mixed nuts
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp sugar-free cocoa powder
1/3 cup dried dates (soaked overnight)
1 Tbsp kokonati spread
1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
2 cups shredded coconut
Pinch of sea salt
1 tbs coconut nectar
1/4 cup coconut water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup of liquid Coconut Oil
1/4 cup of Cacao Powder
1/4 cup of coconut nectar
- Add almonds to food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until crumbly.
- Press into a lined tray with your fingers, and put in the freezer while you make the filling
- Drain the cashews, then blend until really smooth together with the coconut water.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and blend until really smooth, scraping down edges as required. Spread on top of the base. Put back in the freezer while you make the top layer.
- If your coconut oil is solid sit the whole jar in hot water until it becomes liquid. On low heat, add the coconut oil, Rice Malt and Cacao and mix well. Pour on top of filling. Put back in the freezer for an hour or preferably overnight.
- Cut with a hot knife. Store in the freezer. Eat straight from the freezer, no thawing required!