Are you ready for our Organic Winter Solstice Chocolate Festival? While you wait try this delicious Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie!
- 1 cup White Teff Flour
- 1 cup Rapadura Sugar
- ½ cup Cacao Nibs
- ¼ teaspoon Fine Himalayan Salt
- ½ teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 large free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Sift Teff flour, salt, baking powder, cacao powder and vanilla powder into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs then pour into the dry mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the batter into a brownie pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- The batter will result in a slightly gooey-texture, however, once left to rest for 10 minutes the brownies will set.