A festive berry salad full of crunch, fresh popping berries paired with a zingy vinaigrette, yum! This is perfect for summer evenings outside with friends and a cold kombucha.
For the berry salad:
- 250 to 500g seasonal salad leaves, we used sorrel, rocket, spinach & lettuce!
- Small handful of sprouts (Any)
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fresh berries (Any)
For the dressing:
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Add your greens to a large serving bowl, then top with sliced avocado and your chosen berries! We used strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Then top with a small handful sprouts for a little crunch and texture!
- In a food processor, combine the coriander, spring onions, fresh ginger, mirin, rice wine vinegar, and salt and process until finely chopped.
- Serve the dressing separately to keep the green fresh and crunchy! Enjoy x