Icy poles are the perfect refreshing summer snack! Also a great way to keep all these delicious summer fruits for a little bit longer :)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 + ½ cups mixed fresh fruit; kiwi, berries, anything!
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, agave or stevia
- ½ lemon zest
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine coconut milk, coconut oil, sweetener, lemon zest and vanilla stirring with a whisk.
- Clean and chop all the fruit, cut very finely and leave some chunky.
- Add the thiner cut fruit into the mixture. (When slicing the fruit leave them a little big if you like!) Pour the mixture into moulds
- Add the remaining fruit pushing them towards the sides of the moulds. Add the sticks, cover and freeze!
- Freeze at least 4-6 hours before serving.