This green smoothie is packed full of greens and Vitamin C to keep the Flu away. This recipe makes enough for 2 people – Change the quantities to suit you!
- 1ltr Coconut Water
- A BIG handfull of Spinach
- 2 to 3 Kiwi Fruit
- 1/3 cup frozen Raspberries
- Juice from half a Lime
- 1tsp Chia Seeds (To top)
- A small sprinkle of Goji Berries (To top)
- Blend the Coconut Water, Kiwi Fruit, Raspberries and Lime Juice together.
- Pour into two big glasses, top with a sprinkle of chia seeds and goji berries
Tip: Add more Kiwi fruit if you’re surrounded by sick people at work or if you’re already feeling the tickle at the back of your throat. These little guys are packed full of Vitamin C! And keep the skin on, that’s where all the good stuff is…